Thursday, March 24, 2011

Slow Week....

Sorry, folks, it's been a slow cooking week for me!! I only tried one new recipe this week but won't get it posted until Monday. One problem that I've encountered the past couple weeks is that my family is starting to request meals that we've already tried (i.e. Orange Chicken, or Beef Stew with Root Vegetables). I love that they love some of the recipes so much that they ask for them, but that makes it slow for any readers that are looking for new recipes. So, I apologize!! I'll post the new recipe for Chicken Wellington next week (got an A from the family) and try to make more fun recipes to post! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's OK, we understand... but try to get back on track please :-) We tried your Orange Chicken this past weekend. In an effort to try and please everyone, I left out too many vegetables (Kyle wasn't home). I liked it and would have liked it better with the green peppers & onions. Next time, I'll make a recipe like you have it and let the picky people take out what they don't like! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete